Waikiki Banyan, Makai Tower I #1413
Ocean view vacation rental, sleeps 6
- Base Rate – $149per night or $950 per week
- Holiday (Dec 15 – Jan 04) – $195 per night
- Summer (Jul & Aug) – $169 per night or $995 per week
- Discount rates (May & Oct) – $125 per night or $850 per week
Credit Cards and PayPal Accepted
$85 check out, cleaning fee
$200 security deposit or $49 rental insurance due per stay
Tax < 30 days = 13.962%. Tax >30 days = 4.712%
Inquire for monthly rates/bookings
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
RENTAL INFORMATION & POLICIES
MANAGER CONTACT INFO:
- Dena Dooley – Tel 808-398-2749
- Email: email@example.com (Banyan #1413 in the subject line)
- A deposit of 25% of the total rental charge is required to hold dates.
- The rental balance is due 30 days prior to arrival or sooner
- Payment can be made by credit card, PayPal, money order or cashiers check.
- We will refund 50% of deposit if cancelled with at least 60 days notice.
- If must cancel with less than 30 days before check in and I cannot fill your dates, you can rebook your days later for an additional 30% deposit.
The unit will be available for check in at 4:00pm.
Proceed directly up to the Makai Tower (also referred to as Tower I), it is right past the hotel check-in counter. Go up to the 14th floor. There is an electronic keyless entry, the combination will be provided after the final payment.
(It’s about a 20 minute ride from the airport to the Waikiki Banyan in Waikiki).
Since guests will typically be arriving on the same day as your departure, please strictly adhere to the check-in/check-out times listed above. Our cleaner needs adequate time to prepare the unit.
Any changes in checkout times must be cleared in advance with the property manager.
Leave keys and parking permit on kitchen counter. Turn lights and A/C off.
RULES & THINGS TO OBSERVE:
- No pets are allowed.
- No smoking in unit (lanai okay).
- Laundry Facilities: There is a laundry room on each floor. Washer and dryer are coin operated.
- Kitchen should be left tidied up when you leave; that is dishes washed, and rubbish disposed of in trash chute.
- This is a privately owned unit, along with all the furnishings, and the tenant will be responsible for any damages.
- Please immediately report any damage to the manager.
- Lock-out Fee: $30
- Lost keys: $50 (per set)
- Lost Parking Pass $50
There is one unassigned parking stall for your use. Use the parking display tag which you will find on the table upon entering the unit.